Sunday, June 12, 2011

Resurrection of a prior obsession ...

Last year when we moved into our current home I stopped spending hours on Realtor.ca cruising the listings.  My focus changed to DIY projects, and blogs until I hurt my back this winter.  While I was on the mend I wasn't able to do much around the house so my old real estate obsession slowly became a way to spend time again.  Which brings me to this little baby ... I've fallen in love with this little River front cutie, we even made an appointment to see the home.

I had really hoped we would find something wrong with it but the minute we walked in 
we felt at home.  
I keep daydreaming about sitting on this deck sipping on my morning coffee.
She's tiny but she's darn cute & cozy!  How much space do 2 people need anyway?
There's no dishwasher but I think with this view I'd be happy washing dishes.
Part of me doesn't want this little cutie to sell until I'm ready to purchase her.  Meanwhile the
other part of me wants it to sell so I no longer have to feel like I'm cheating on our
little bungalow that isn't on the River.  For now, I enjoy my morning coffee on our deck imagining 
what the River view would be like.  Sigh!

2 comments:

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Adorable house. Is that a pond in the back? Wow. I really love the small cozy kitchen. Thanks for following, I am so delighted to follow back!! Hope your back is doing well.

Serendipitous Home said...

Hey there,
I have been so missing in action and just saw you commented on my last two posts!
Thanks so much for your feedback on the tile. I do really like the greyer one too but am going to see a few more stores before deciding. Todd has been so busy with work that there is no rush on it.
Now as for those glass knobs, yes they are special order from Richelieu hardware, aren't they amazing in the ORB!
And OMG that place on the river is tres cute it looks like a piece of heaven and I agree, we really don't need all that much space to live do we? I know we will eventually move to a much smaller home and that little cottage would be just the kind of home we would buy too.
Good luck if you decide to go for it!
hugs
Sandra